The T2C is one of two Scott shoes specifically developed for triathlon racing. The T2C is the more traditional of the two, with laces and a typical mesh upper, in this case with sublimated graphics and welded overlays that offer good support and comfort, even when worn barefoot. Vents around the midsole perimeter and a mesh Strobel board and perforated innersolem allow drainage, as well as a measure of cooling—important for both triathlons and road racing. The geometry of the shoe revolves around a slightly convex bottom (“Ergologic Ride”), which allows the foot to roll through the transition smoothly, regardless of footstrike. The generous slab of EVA and rubbery inserts at heel and toe are responsive and protective, giving the T2C a lengthier range for competition—even better than most other shoes of the same weight. The outersole features high-traction synthetic rubber backed with fabric, common but effective for road racing shoes.
- Sizes: men 7–13,14; women 5–12
- Weight: 7.0 oz. (men’s 11); 5.2 oz. (women’s 8)
- Shape: semi-curved Fit: snug heel, roomy forefoot
- For: medium- to high-arched feet with neutral biomechanics
- Range: efficient runners - up to a marathon; heavy strikers - up to 25K or beyond