The upper features even more of the open airmesh of version 3, carrying it onto the tongue which has a plush, sueded lining. The overlays have been pared back and repositioned with no noticeable change in weight. The lightweight midsole formulation remains unchanged, along with the flexible segmented forefoot that’s ventilated for breathability. The midfoot is well supported by an effectively-placed shank and moderate medial second density—also unchanged from version 3. The good news is that the Fastwitch continues to deliver speedy performance for a variety of runners and uses.
- Sizes: men 7–13,14; women 5–12
- Weight: 7.2 oz. (men’s 11); 5.4 oz. (women’s 8)
- Shape: semi-curved Fit: snug heel, roomy forefoot
- For: medium- to high-arched feet with neutral biomechanics to mild overpronation
- Range: efficient runners - up to a marathon; heavy strikers - up to 20K or just beyond