The shoe demonstrates that performance and sustainability are compatible; many of the components are made from recycled plastics and the shoe is built with water-based adhesives and uses soy-based inks. The new midsole geometry provides flexibility and cushioning, with just enough outersole for traction and durability. The upper is open mesh with a nicely cushioned tongue that opens only on the lateral side in order to provide extra medial support. The shoes have a unique appearance, as the contrasting red and yellow colors are transposed, so the shoes aren’t identical, and the midsole of the right is red, while the left is yellow. The curved shape favors the higher-arched feet, however the roomy forefoot may allow enough wiggle room for lowerarched feet to find an acceptable fit.
- Sizes: men 4–12,13,14 (unisex)
- Weight: 8.0 oz. (men’s 11)
- Shape: semi-curved to curved
- Fit: snug heel, wide forefoot For: medium- to high-arched feet with neutral biomechanics
- Range: efficient runners - up to a marathon; heavy strikers - up to 20K or just beyond